Order & Delivery
Orders Multiple Objects
- Please complete the order form accurately.
- After placing an order with payment, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Delivery time for each outfit is specified on each product page. We endeavour to keep to this time.
- A second email will be sent to you after 24 hours to state approximate delivery date.
- A third email will be sent when then order has been dispatched with a tracking number.
- Please note of any problem in processing your order, we will notify you by an e-mail immediately.
- If your order has multiple products with different delivery timings, all the products are shipped as one shipment, once all products in your order are ready.
- However, if you wish to receive some products earlier, please email us with your order number, we will do the necessary. Please note that you will be charged for the courier each time a product is being dispatched separately.
We endeavour to avoid delays. However, if the event of any delay beyond our control we will contact you by telephone or email to update you. Also you are welcome to contact us if you’ve been waiting longer than you should have and you haven’t heard from us.
Customers can change their minds or cancel their order within 24 hours of purchase by emailing us. Customers cannot change, cancel or modify orders after this period. Please note that this includes size changes as well as payment, shipping address and shipping method. After 24 hours Neeva D London will consider the order as confirmed and start to process it.
Shipping & Charges
If you purchase from India for delivery within India, you will be charged in Rupees as shipping will be from India. However, all UK and rest of the world purchase you will be charged in UK sterling (with conversion charge where applicable).
Price quoted does not include VAT/GST. 20% VAT in the UK and 12% GST in India will be charged at the checkout.
Delivery charges will be applied as follows:
PURCHASE FROM UK AND DELIVERY WITHIN UK: All orders over £100 qualify for free UK delivery. £4.95 when order value is under £100.
PURCHASE FROM INDIA AND DELIVERY WITHIN INDIA: All orders over £100 qualify for free delivery to certain cities in India (see below). Rs.500 when order value is under £100.
PURCHASE FROM UK AND DELIVERY TO EUROPEAN UNION: £9.95
PURCHASE FROM UK AND DELIVERY TO UNITED STATES & CANADA: £19.95
PURCHASE FROM UK AND DELIVERY TO REST OF THE WORLD: £19.95
Shipping Processing Time
- In the UK we are able to ship to all over the country.
- In India we are able to ship to Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hydrabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Goa and Kolkata
- In Europe we can only ship to UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Holland and Norway.
- Rest of world we deliver to USA, Australia, Canada, Dubai and Tokyo.
- We use reputable courier services when shipping out of the UK (i.e Parcel Force, myHermes and DHL) and from India (DHL, UPS and DTDC). We will notify you which courier service we are using to ship out your goods and you will be provided with tracking numbers to check status of our order.
- Products for delivery outside the United Kingdom, may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. All orders delivered outside the European Union are dispatched on a 'delivered duty unpaid' basis. This means that any local charges incurred must be met by the recipient of the Products. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- On the product page, you’ll see an estimated delivery time for each item e.g. Delivery 4-6 weeks. Delivery time specified on Neeva D London website includes production and delivery time. This will start after 24 hours of payment being cleared. While we will have some of the garments in stock, most of our garments are made to order to UK sizes.
- If your order has multiple products with different dispatch timings, all the products are shipped as one shipment, once all products in your order are ready.
- Deliveries take place on Monday to Friday, excluding bank and public holidays, usually within the hours of 8am and 6pm. It is not possible to specify a precise time at which a delivery will take place.
- If there is a delay couriering your order from our base, we will email you to notify immediately. You can then use our tracking system to see progress of your delivery. If there are any queries, please email us at email@example.com.
- Deliveries to outside European countries may be subject to customs delays outside of our control. Neeva D London cannot take responsibility for delays due to customs clearance or payment transaction.
You will receive an e-mail informing you the date and time when your item has been shipped with a tracking number. You will then be able to check the status order in the ‘My Account’ section of Neeva D London.com by inserting the tracking number.
Insurance & Delivery
- We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address.
- When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct, as we are unable to redirect.
- If item returns to us undelivered due to wrong address given by you, we will inform you by email. If you want us to redeliver to your new address, we will charge you for shipment. This will be communicated to you by email. Please note, we will not be able to refund you for the garment if you do not wish it have it redelivered.
- A signature will be required upon delivery of your order. Please be aware that our service is not a named delivery service and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for your delivery. We will not be liable for a lost or missing order that has been signed for in a building, for example an office address that has been provided for delivery.
- Delivery times are estimates and start from the date of dispatch. Please note that in some areas of a country there is a limited range of delivery services available. We will endeavour to send your order out as quickly as possible but we cannot be responsible for delays as a result of remote delivery locations or adverse weather conditions or custom clearance.
- Please note we cannot accept PO BOX address as delivery address
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 79866 40448 (UK) or +91 83348 60700 (India)